Lily Deanne Tutto - Chestnut (Brown)
Senior product designer, Lily Fisher and Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer, Deanne Fitzmaurice, collaborated to design the ideal bag for professional female photographers. With room for pro-size lenses and hoods, your gear will feel right at home and at your fingertips. Extensive pockets and compartments make this camera bag as functional as it is fashionable.
- Chestnut - (Brown)
- Sized for professional camera gear with an oversized zipper opening for easy access
- Full-grain Dakota leather flap and accents, metal hardware with chrome finish, and a Robin’s Egg blue liner add style while maintaining a professional appearance
- Dedicated compartment fits up to a 15” laptop.
- 1 gripped DSLR with mid-range zoom lens attached and 2–5 additional lenses, 2 flashes
- 1 standard-size DSLRs with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached and 2–5 lenses in main compartment, 2 flashes
- 15” laptop fits inside a dedicated compartment
- Example: Canon 1DXs with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 70–200mm f/2.8 detached, 16–35mm f/2.8 or wide angle, 2 x 600EX-RT flashes, 15” Macbook Pro
- Example: Nikon D810 with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, 24–70mm f/2.8 detached, 14–24mm f/2.8, 2 SB-900 flashes, 15” Macbook Pro.
39 x 28 x 17 cm
43 x 29 x 21 cm
38 x 26.5 x 2.3 cm