Lensbaby Spark Nikon
Spark is a perfect entry point into the Lensbaby system for young photo enthusiasts, photography students or newer photographers who want a fun way to break out of traditional photography. It's a fun and affordable way to capture selective focus images with a DSLR.
Spark features a unique selective focus optic and a tilting lens body, allowing the aspiring enthusiast photographer to capture creative images in-camera that have a sweet spot of focus, surrounded by blur. It is a lightweight, all plastic (except for the optic, which is a multi-coated glass doublet) 50mm selective focus lens with a f/5.6 fixed aperture available.
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Aperture: fixed f/5.6
- Optic: multi-coated glass doublet
- Focus type: manual
- Sweet spot, selective focus lens (creates a sweet spot of focus surrounded by gradually increasing blur)
- Available for Canon and Nikon mount DSLRs
- Focusing range: approximately 33 cm to infinity
- Compatible with Lensbaby Optic Swap System and all Lensbaby 37mm threaded accessory lenses*
- No electronic communication between the lens and the camera body
How to use Lensbaby Spark: