Edge 80 Optic
The Edge 80 Optic is a 80mm, flat field of focus optic with a 12-blade adjustable aperture and is compatible with all Lensbaby lens bodies. When tilted, the Edge 80 delivers a slice of tack sharp focus through the image, bordered by soft blur. When pointed straight ahead, the Edge 80 can be used just like a high-quality straight lens.
The Edge 80 also features a special close-focus function. Photographers can extend the front of the optic to focus as close as 17" away from their subject.
The Edge 80 Optic is part of the Lensbaby Optic Swap™ System.
• Focal Length: 80mm
• 12-blade internal aperture, controlled by dial on the front of the optic
• Aperture range from f/2.8 through f/22
• Flat field of focus optic (when tilted, creates a slice of sharp focus, bordered by blur)
• Minimum focusing distance: approximately 17" when the optic is extended forward in macro mode and fully tilted
• Maximum focusing distance: infinity
• 5 multi-coated glass elements, in four groups
• Compatible with Composer Pro, Composer, Scout, Muse, Control Freak and Composer with Tilt Transformer lens bodies.
• Macro Converters are required to use Edge 80 with Composer with Tilt Transformer (for mirrorless cameras).
• 46mm front threads (will only work with the Lensbaby Macro Converter and not the 37mm Lensbaby Accessories)